If you have a variety of significant and complex cosmetic and restorative dental issues, a full mouth rehabilitation program may be recommended. This comprehensive restoration process improves the dental, muscular, and skeletal functions of your mouth. This comprehensive, complex process requires thoughtful planning, precise attention to detail, and extensive experience to achieve healthy, functional, and aesthetic results.
Dr. Tim Kelly combines the science of neuromuscular dentistry, the skills of general dentistry, and the art of cosmetic dentistry to bring your teeth, muscles, nerves, and jaws back into harmony. They will create a treatment plan to correct all of your dental issues using the latest available technologies and techniques in specialized advanced dentistry. The doctors are exceptionally qualified to perform most dental treatments, and they work closely with associates should specialized treatment be necessary.
Damaged, worn, missing, or misaligned teeth are more than just unattractive; they can cause pain, difficulty chewing, digestive upset, TMJ issues, headaches, and distorted facial contours. Full mouth rehabilitation involves restoring all (or nearly all) of the teeth in both the upper and lower arches. Typically, the process will involve a combination of two or more of the following treatments:
- Invisalign can correct issues such as crossbite, overbite, underbite, open bite, gapped teeth, crowded teeth, and turned teeth.
- Dental Implants finished with a crown can replace missing teeth with the same stability, function, and beauty as that of a natural tooth.
- Porcelain veneers can be used to alter the appearance of the size, shape, or color of the teeth.
- Composite bonding is a tooth colored resin that can be used to fill gaps between teeth, reshape a tooth, cover flaws in the enamel, or as a virtually invisible filling.
- Dental crowns protect and strengthen teeth weakened by decay or trauma.
- Teeth whitening can remove years of stains and discoloration.
- Periodontal treatment can restore the health of your mouth and appearance of the gums.
The team at Rushmore Dental will conduct a comprehensive examination, review your unique situation, and devise a treatment plan that can address your concerns and meet your goals. The doctors have the training, technology, skills, and wisdom to restore your oral health while creating a beautiful, comfortable smile.