Our primary mission at Dr. Tim Kelly’s office is to deliver the best and most comprehensive dental care available. An important part of this mission is making the cost of optimal care as easy and manageable for our patients as possible.
To assist you with your dental care investment, we provide the following payment options:
- Cash- includes money orders and personal checks. 5% bookkeeping savings is available with this option.
- Visa/Mastercard/Discover- we accept credit cards as a payment for treatment. 3% bookkeeping savings is available with this option.
- Care Credit – patient payments plans that allow you to pay over time with convenient low minimum monthly payments. With Care Credit you enjoy these benefits:*
- Flexible financing options
- No annual fees or prepayment penalties
- Quick and easy application
- Receive a credit decision almost immediately
- Start you recommended treatment immediately *
We are happy to offer these choices so that you can select a payment option that best fits your needs. If you have a dental insurance plan to assist you financially, we will be happy to help in filing claims. Please be responsible for knowing your dental plan. If you would like help understanding your plan, we will look over your handbook with you and assist you any way we can. Please remember, regardless of insurance coverage, you are responsible for your account balance.
Dr. Tim Kelly requires payment prior to the completion of your treatment. If you choose to discontinue care before treatment is complete, your refund will be determined upon review of your case.
We accept payment in thirds. For plans requiring multiple appointments, alternative payment arrangements may be provided. For larger, more comprehensive treatment plans, a $200.00 deposit may be required to secure your initial treatment appointment.
For patients with dental insurance we are happy to work with your carrier to maximize your benefit and directly bill them for reimbursement for your treatment.²
Rushmore Dental charges $30 for returned checks.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask. We are here to help you get the dentistry you want or need
*Subject to credit approval
We charge 1.5% interest on all past due accounts.
²However, if we do not receive payment from your insurance carrier within 30 days, you will be responsible for payment of your treatment fees and collection of your benefits directly from your insurance carrier